1. Kate Foy May 19, 2008 at 12:00 am |

Hi Britt
    I thought you sounded as though you needed a supportive ‘hello up there’ from a fellow challengee, e-learner and higher ed worker.

Keeping up with everything these days is a challenge in itself, competing priorities being what they are. I have no doubt that the focus on GTD, productivity, Tweeting in 140 characters and terms like ‘windows of opportunity’ are reflections of the crazy lifestyles we lead.

I recall 10 years ago there being far more time for reflection, reading, and research, and where consideration of whether or not to take the cellphone or the laptop on holiday just didn’t exist.

Signs of the times I guess. Anyhow, hope you get to spend some ‘away’ time for yourself and not stress over the keyboard.

Best wishes.

2. Sue Waters May 19, 2008 at 6:33 am |

Can I break all commenting rules and say excellent post? Well I going to anyway. Any post that makes me laugh several times will I read it means that you have done an excellent job and engaged the reader. Its a special talent to be able to convey humour in a post and you’ve done it well here.

Totally agree “that has value not necessarily reflected in the numbers” — its the information they share that count.

3. Bill June 14, 2008 at 3:04 am |

I visited your site, I’d like to say that that your site is very interesting.
    Bill from New York, my site is here