1. Michele Martin May 24, 2008 at 12:34 pm |

Any chance that you’d like to come up to Philadelphia and do a little woodworking? I’m moving this week and could sure use some nice patio furniture. And someone to put in the patio too. We’re very historical up here–you’d love it!:-)

2. Sue Waters May 25, 2008 at 12:33 am |

Oh no just realised I had a spelling error in my comment was meant to say “several times while I read it” not “several times will I read it”.

I’m really glad that comment made your day because I stressed over writing it. Was worried that highlighting your great sense of humor may be perceived as being rude. Its funny how lack of visual and verbal cues that you get with f2f conversations impact on how we can determine how people will take our comment conversations.

I should also now say another excellent post because you’ve also given us insight into who you are and your passions. Very important aspects. I can now visualise you enjoying yourself while building. Hope you share a photo of your complete work. Our long weekend is next weekend — but is heading into Winter!

3. dogtrax May 25, 2008 at 7:15 pm |

I, too, like how you focused in on the passion of the comment. That seems to be a familiar anchor for what bloggers would like to see — even if the visitor does not agree. Passion can fuel a discussion.

Good luck with your project this weekend and best of luck with your Summer Institute.

Kevin