1. Amit Aviv August 22, 2008 at 5:46 am |

Hi Britt,

Our product is certainly not as comprehensive as Zemanta, but I think it does the linking part a lot better:
    *You get link suggestions from Yahoo search, and not only Wikipedia
    *The suggestions are marked in context
    *You can select any text and get search results, and link directly without leaving your editor
    *It works well side by side with Zemanta

Give it a try in kaalga.com

Thanks, Amit.

2. Jure Cuhalev August 22, 2008 at 6:36 am |

Thanks for giving Zemanta a try. One image insertion is a limitation of current version of Zemanta, but we’re fixing this in our next release.

We’re also doing some things within your social space, so we might be able to automatically find link to Darren in the future.

I’d also like to correct Amit, that we don’t only provide links to Wikipedia but a wide variety of sources like Amazon, IMDB, homepages and such.

If you have any problems or suggestions, I’m happy to hear about it, just drop me a mail – jure@zemanta.com or visit our forums – getsatisfaction.com/zemanta

Jure Cuhalev, Zemanta

3. Amit Aviv August 22, 2008 at 9:16 am |

Hi Jure,

Sorry for making this mistake…
    I’ll be more careful in the future.

4. inpi August 27, 2008 at 4:38 pm |

Hi Britt,
    I’m also using Zemanta, for a while, as a Firefox add-on.
    It has been very handy, up till now, suggesting appropriate content always related to my drafts; as for the links and the tags, it has been most useful.
    Thank you for sharing about the images, I didn’t know how to handle them.
    I have set up a new blog for my students, entirely in Portuguese: only there Zemanta cannot follow me, but it keeps offering me tips for links that are very funny.
    I’m also using BlogRovr: it is a very smart dog that brings you every sort of blog, site or whatever he finds on line related to what you are reading or looking for.
    It was nice to visit you again.