1. Jamaicangirl October 14, 2010 at 4:45 pm |

Dr. Watwood, i am just smiling reading your reflection. I’m sure you know how scared we were when we started this course but look at us now, i feel like i could be my own little “wendy”. I also shared the same thought that i thought this course should be inside a classroom but it being an online course surely offered its benefits, (we had to explore and learn). I also thought it was a good idea to have us explore the various web tools and eventually using the tools to create the tutorials. I had alot of fun with that. Looking forward to digging in the rest of the course.
    Thanks Sir, you rock!

2. YNRA October 16, 2010 at 6:10 pm |

Dr. Watwood, I know that I am looking like backing myself out of technology, but it is not that I guess that there has been too many things going around, and going back to some of my posts and comments I realize that I need to focus again on this course. I am a technology lover, through this course I have discovered too many things I can apply not only in my classes in here but when comming back to my country, something I would like to create is an online course I need to do some research of course on how to adapt it and make it attractive to all level students and not only a course but a tutoring guide for kids from school. I am pretty sure it would be interesting, and just need to find the time and collect all the necessary material to start it, I do not know yet if for this school year or later, I just need to organize my time. Once again thank you for the push.

3. YNRA October 16, 2010 at 6:18 pm |

Dr Watwood, I know that lately is seems as I am setting myself back out of technology, but that is not the case, I am a technology lover, and now when I go back to some of my posts and comments, I know I need to focus myself back to the course. I have learned a lot during this course and things that are applicable not just to my classes here in the States but in my own country
    One of my projects is to create an online course, or a tutoring course for my kids, what I need to do is some research on how to do, and how to make it attractive to people from different levels. I just need to find the time and necessary information. Once again thanks for believing and making us create things that I did not even think about before.

4. ILEAD India October 25, 2010 at 5:48 am |

It’s a great course for techno lovers. The course draws attention to all levels of students. The opportunity to explore the various web tools and using them area lot of fun. The teaching method imparts education in a lot easier and fun-filled way.