1. Gretchen Jennings January 29, 2012 at 1:50 pm |

Thanks for doing this overview. As a museum person, I am surprised and disappointed on how small the word “museum” is since I know this sector is one of the key ones addressed in the Horizons report.

2. crayoneater February 8, 2012 at 10:55 am |

Britt,

Thanks for presenting the data in a visual format. Yeah! I will soon attend our national conference, NAEA (National Art Educators Association), and hope to see a similar number of tweets. Just received a letter today from conference organizers that, in addition to the announcement of a mobile app that allows participants to access handouts, scheduling and presentation outlines, included a hashtag and an encouraging message to all. Would like to see the responses and the resulting Wordle. (esp. after Thurs. class) How different might they be from this conference. I wonder if something like Tinderbox would allow a different display of data? @ Gretchen – I’d be curious to see if there is an increase in museum related responses since our community has a fairly large number of museum educators.