1. Konstantin March 1, 2013 at 5:26 am |

Thank you Britt for your thoughts. Happy to put the highest marks.

2. Jeremy Knox March 2, 2013 at 10:09 am |

Super artefact Britt! I like the way you have discussed the pulling together of content and resources, and Scoop.It is a nice way of doing this. I enjoyed how you reviewed the course whilst also commenting on your blog, and Scoop.It itself as a way of archiving your own journey. There is an interesting relationship, I think, between these artefacts themselves, and that produced when you added the video and audio to guide the viewer through them. It gets me thinking about the extent to which these web serves ‘curate’ and structure the posts and information that you add to them, compared to a synchronous discussion about, or guide through them.

Glad you got a lot out of the course, your contributions were certainly valuable to myself and I’m sure to others.

All the best

3. lsniestrath March 15, 2013 at 2:16 pm |

It was nice to see and hear you as you shared your artifact with me! I have heard that the course will run again later in the year. Perhaps members of our VCE community will be able to participate in the next one.

Your thoughts about seeking alternative viewpoints before coming to a conclusion are a very important reminder to consider reflection before opinion. So many of the individuals that I read about have a true distaste for Carr that may bias readers without time for true consideration.

It was nice that Bud could “lurk” in on the GHOs. I’ve thorough enjoyed the time that I’ve spent chatting with my quadblog about the MOOC. So many have such wonderful things to say about their experience. In many ways, it resembled a religious revival!

Thanks for the inspiration!