1. Laurie Niestrath January 16, 2017 at 11:37 am |

One of the details that stuck with me as I have developed my digital tool box if the idea that we should be navigating from exploration to usage and then to creation. I wonder where in andragogy this concept would fit? How long should one continue to use and repurpose another’s work before the learner is comfortable being the creator?

The concept of being digitally literate, I hope, it reconsidering the concept of digital natives. When I ask people if digital skills and knowledge are piped into the nursery of those born during a digital time frame, others begin to recognize how absurd the concept of a native might be. Once individuals remove this road block, new tools begin to emerge.

You are an amazing prezi maker. I hope that your students will begin to consider other ways to capture the attention of their learners. The right tool for the right concept is always worth the conversation.

I hope that the conversation from your course will continue after the students leave through audio!

2. kbhazen January 21, 2017 at 3:43 pm |

This week has opened me up to a number of tools I had never even heard of. It’s interesting, I have asked many of my coursemates why they chose the tools which they did. I think you learn a lot by asking which tools one is drawn to.

Thanks-Krista