Bio and CV

Britt Watwood

As a learning consultant at Northeastern University’s Center for Advancing Teaching and Learning Through Research  (CATLR), I research innovative teaching practices and work with faculty to help them develop effective pedagogical practices that support teaching in blended or fully online learning environments. I also teach graduate courses for the Interdisciplinary Doctorate in Leadership at Creighton University.

Download my CV here

DISCLAIMER: I am a product of my personal learning network and my thoughts are impacted by the many people locally and virtually with whom I have contact. However, the views expressed here in this blog are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of the Learning Innovation Center or Virginia Commonwealth University.

Having “disclaimed,” let me add that blogging is more a conversation than mere reflection, and I enjoy receiving and replying to comments to this blog. As one of my mentors, Michele Martin noted, blogs work best when commenting occurs. As she also noted, we assume that we’re all grown-ups here, so any comments people leave should be reasonably civil and productive. I reserve the right to moderate or remove comments if there’s a problem, although I’m pleased to say that there’s never been an issue so far!

Take the time to get to know me through my blog, and please give me feedback on what you find!

Previous Visitors

Previous Visitors

3 comments to Bio and CV

1. Hi Britt, welcome to the blogging world.

2. susan says:

Hello Britt,
    I saw your comment on Sue Water’s blog and wanted to say hello from Fredericksburg. I did my M.Ed at VCU about 7 or 8 years ago. I look forward to reading your blog.

3. Sharon says:

Hi Britt!
    You’re my hero! I’ve enjoyed reading your blog–it reminds me of how much I miss being a part of your teaching and learning team. I’ll check in from time to time…
    Best,
    SL in Georgia