1. Andrea Hernandez May 4, 2008 at 8:39 am |

That is too funny. I was just on that same post, reading and left a comment there, too, and then went to my reader and saw your post. Must be in some sort of lame excuses circle of thought…it is something that I deal with so often at work. If I made my own list it would contain some even lamer ones that I’ve heard, believe it or not!
    I know that it is part of human nature to resist change. I, myself, have a hard time with change. And yet, there is no stopping it. Why do you think so many teachers are so averse to innovation and change? I think I may have found a topic for my next blog post.

2. Langwitches May 4, 2008 at 12:28 pm |

@Andrea @Britt
    I can’t believe this list…. and I thought that all the excuses I hear are personally directed at me 🙂 Looks like it is all across the board.

How can we take this list, maybe personalize it and make it fit our place of work, present it at the next faculty meeting AND then let each teacher pick 3, as you suggested, and turn them into positive questions.

Maybe some will recognize themselves when reading these excuses. Looking forward to reading Andrea’s next post about it.